Not very long ago, most people would not have known what TikTok was, but this incredible social media platform has grown to over 700 million users in just a few years. If you have a brand and haven’t yet ventured into the world of TikTok, now is the time to start. We are hearing of businesses boosting their brand awareness, exposure, and sales all over Australia. In the modern world, there aren’t many things as lucrative as a successful TikTok advertising campaign, so where do you start? In this article, we will talk you through the benefits of using TikTok as a form of advertising, the ways it is used, and why you should start using TikTok to promote your business now.
Ways to Advertise using TikTok
TikTok offers businesses multiple ways to use their platform for advertising campaigns. Here are some of the most successful TikTok advertising methods used across Australia today:
- Influencer Marketing: This is where brands and prevalent influencers collaborate to produce authentic and engaging content to promote their products.
- TopView Ads: These are full-screen video ads that appear when the user opens the app.
- Brand Takeover Ads: These allow the ad to take over the entire screen when the app is launched. They often include images, GIFs, videos, and links, making them engaging for users.
- In-Feed Ads: These advertisements appear when a user scrolls through content.
- Branded Hashtag Challenge: This challenge uses a specific hashtag that encourages users to create brand-related content. These challenges work incredibly because, when done right, they often go viral.
Why is it a good time to start advertising with TikTok?
You should start using TikTok to advertise your brand now because many businesses aren’t doing it yet. If your competition isn’t using TikTok to advertise its brand yet, you will have a massive head start, blowing the competition out of the water.
Five Benefits of Advertising through TikTok
- Reaching a massive audience: Across Australia and the rest of the world, TikTok boasts a gigantic user base that spreads across a wide range of demographics. There aren’t many ways to reach such a vast audience.
- Endless Viral Marketing Potential: Its algorithms are designed to direct content towards people who find it engaging and entertaining, increasing the likelihood of viral content and spreading brand awareness faster.
- Precise Targeting Analytics: The targeting options on the app mean that the right demographic will see your content.
- Creative, fun, and interactive advertising: The features of the app and the forms of advertising it offers mean it is very likely to engage with viewers.
- Influencer Marketing Integration: TikTok has a vibrant community of influencers to partner with to enhance people’s trust in your product and provide content that people want to see.
TikTok is becoming one of the most successful platforms in the world, with tremendous benefits. It is the perfect time to jump on board to promote your business. If TikTok advertising is something you don’t understand yet, there are companies that can help you.